KEEP THE BEST LOOKING ITS BEST
Glenbrae garments don't just look good. Thanks to our SPIROL® yarn technology, they are also easy to look after. Follow the simple steps below and you'll be able to enjoy your favourite piece of Glenbrae knitwear for many years to come.
- Wash at 30 Degrees on your washing machine's specified wool setting, in a net bag or inside out.
- Wash with similar colours and fabrics only.
- Use a detergent specially formulated for woolen garments. We recommend Persil Silk and Wool, Woolite Special Machine (Woolmark approved) and Ecover Delicate
- Tumble dry on your dryer's low heat setting. Tumble drying actually helps to reinvigorate the garment.
- If you do not have access to a tumble dryer, dry your garment flat whilst keeping it away from direct sunlight
- Use fabric softener, bleach, or biological washing power. They contain harmful agents that maydamage the wool.
- Also refrain from drying your garment on a coat or washing hanger or washing line, or tumble drying on a high heat setting. Your garment will lose strength and the ability to retain its shape.