Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund 75th Anniversary Scarf Air Force Blue£30.00
Now you can remember and honour the bravery of the few with our limited edition Battle of Britain 75th Anniversary scarf. Made in our factory in Britain from our finest merino wool, the exclusive scarf sports a distinctive commemorative ‘spitfire’ emblem and features stylish contrasting ribs, and an integral keyhole that allows it to be threaded together effortlessly.
We will donate £5 to the Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund for every scarf sold. This seamless Royal Air Force Blue garment is the perfect accompaniment to our range of Glenbrae knitwear.
From its refined style and elegant colouring to its iconic emblem, this is a Glenbrae garment that you will be truly proud to wear.
Click here for tips on how to keep your hand-finished
knitwear looking and feeling like new.
Free UK Delivery
Delivery outside of the UK
- For one item the delivery is a flat fee of £6.95
- Orders over £100 will be free delivery
Where possible, we aim to deliver:
- UK orders within 3* working days
- International orders within 10* working days
* Please note that these dates are an estimate,
and in many cases your order will arrive sooner.
* If you wish to return your order, please notify us in writing that you are returning goods to email@example.com, within 14 days of receiving the order. Please note that any items you wish to return must be unused, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition, with any labels or tags still attached.
* If an order is personalised with embroidery or monogramming, we are unable to offer a refund (unless of course there is a manufacturing fault in which case we will be happy to offer a replacement or a full refund).