Men's Lambswool V-Neck Claret
Refined and reliable, this modern classic is a perfect example of Glenbrae's uncompromising commitment to knitwear. British made and hand-finished, our machine washable lambswool V neck is manufactured seamlessly for supreme comfort, on or off the course. Our unique high-performance SPIROL yarn also means it moves as you move, holds its shape beautifully and delivers the ultimate in durability and practicality. 96% Merino Lambswool, 4% Nylon.
Please note that our products no longer carry the Glenbrae logo on the sleeve .
Please wash your garment inside out at 30 degrees on your washing machine's specified wool setting. Wash with similar colours and fabrics and only use a detergent specifically formulated for woollen garments. You can tumble dry your knitwear on a low heat setting. If you do not have a tumble dryer, please dry your garment flat whilst keeping it away from direct sunlight.
Free UK Delivery
Delivery outside of the UK
- For one item the delivery is a flat fee of £6.95
Where possible, we aim to deliver:
- UK orders within 3* working days
- International orders within 10* working days
* Please note that these dates are an estimate,
and in many cases your order will arrive sooner.
* If you wish to return your order, please notify us in writing that you are returning goods to email@example.com, within 14 days of receiving the order. Please note that any items you wish to return must be unused, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition, with any labels or tags still attached.