Men's Lambswool Zip Neck Black
Warm enough to wear while walking the dogs, yet refined enough to wear in the office, our lambswool quarter zip neck is made in England and contains our unique SPIROL yarn. So it will always be comfortable and always retain its elegant shape, even after machine washing. 96% Merino Lambswool, 4% Nylon.
Please note that our products no longer carry the Glenbrae logo on the sleeve .
Please wash your garment inside out at 30 degrees on your washing machine's specified wool setting. Wash with similar colours and fabrics and only use a detergent specifically formulated for woollen garments. You can tumble dry your knitwear on a low heat setting. If you do not have a tumble dryer, please dry your garment flat whilst keeping it away from direct sunlight.
Free UK Delivery
Delivery outside of the UK
- For one item the delivery is a flat fee of £6.95
Where possible, we aim to deliver:
- UK orders within 3* working days
- International orders within 10* working days
* Please note that these dates are an estimate,
and in many cases your order will arrive sooner.
* If you wish to return your order, please notify us in writing that you are returning goods to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days of receiving the order. Please note that any items you wish to return must be unused, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition, with any labels or tags still attached.