Men's Merino Base Layer Black
Our specially designed Merino baselayer is the most innovative piece we have ever created and that the market has ever seen. The only truly seamless base layer which has been knitted integrally. This means that there are no seams to irritate you when worn next to your skin and thanks to our unique SPIROL yarn, your garment will retain shape throughout the most gruelling of adventures.
Thanks to the natural properties of wool this piece will regulate your temperature irrelevant of your level of exertion and so makes this the ultimate top to have in your wardrobe for all of your active pursuits.
Designed with ergonomic ribs and cuffs to add extra compression and grip to the areas needed, the garment also features a panel of pointelle to offer extra breathability and more stretch in an area which naturally gets more stress and wear.
+ State of the art technology
+ Feels light on the skin
+ Golf specific performance
+ Moisture management
89% Merino Wool
- 30 Degrees machine wash.
- Warm iron.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- May be dry cleaned.
- No Bleaching.
Please wash your garment inside out at 30 degrees on your washing machine's specified wool setting. Wash with similar colours and fabrics and only use a detergent specifically formulated for woollen garments. You can tumble dry your knitwear on a low heat setting. If you do not have a tumble dryer, please dry your garment flat whilst keeping it away from direct sunlight.
Free UK Delivery
Delivery outside of the UK
- For one item the delivery is a flat fee of £6.95
Where possible, we aim to deliver:
- UK orders within 3* working days
- International orders within 10* working days
* Please note that these dates are an estimate,
and in many cases your order will arrive sooner.
* If you wish to return your order, please notify us in writing that you are returning goods to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days of receiving the order. Please note that any items you wish to return must be unused, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition, with any labels or tags still attached.