G-Tech Men's Waterproof Trousers Navy£120.00
Our G-Tech Waterproof Trousers were developed with only one ambition; we wanted to make the best quality product that our valued customers could rely on during adverse weather conditions.
We wanted to make products that were easy and comfortable to play golf in but also exceeded performance expectations.
Our product is based on a soft touch 4 way stretch concept, this offers the ultimate in freedom of movement and comfort, creating minimum restrictions during your swing.
The cuffs on our jackets are fitted with our zero restriction system, this allows the cuff to be tight fitting without any restriction during motion, quite simply - the trousers move whenever you move.
Our waterproof garments are tested up to and beyond 10,000mm in a hydrostatic head test, well beyond the British minimum standard of 1,500mm. Combine that with our matte waterproof locking zips and you have a pair of trousers which provide maximum waterproof protection.
Featuring inner pocket fleece lining, adjustable waist pulls and silicone ankle adjusters, the trousers are both functional and luxurious.
Our waterproof garments and issued with a 2 year waterproof guarantee.
Click here for tips on how to keep your hand-finished
knitwear looking and feeling like new.
Free UK Delivery
Delivery outside of the UK
- For one item the delivery is a flat fee of £6.95
- Orders over £100 will be free delivery
Where possible, we aim to deliver:
- UK orders within 3* working days
- International orders within 10* working days
* Please note that these dates are an estimate,
and in many cases your order will arrive sooner.
* If you wish to return your order, please notify us in writing that you are returning goods to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days of receiving the order. Please note that any items you wish to return must be unused, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition, with any labels or tags still attached.
* If an order is personalised with embroidery or monogramming, we are unable to offer a refund (unless of course there is a manufacturing fault in which case we will be happy to offer a replacement or a full refund).